Monday, November 18, 2013

Struttin' it Down the Street

Cozy & Colorful

Being warm during the cooler times is easy for Sydney who works as a assistant manager at Forever 21. "We have a lot of sweaters and cardigans right now!" 
But many of the Fall/Winter sweaters that are in stores right now are neutral colors: light browns, grays, and cremes. "I like color, I have a bright personality and I like that to reflect that in what I wear." Sydney's outfit today does just that.


"I found this cardigan at Forever 21 and I loved that it had so many bright colors in them. I tone it down by wearing neutral and dark colors on the bottom."
She got her black leggings at Love Culture and her boots at Aldo a few years back. 
She has a bohemian style and is inspired by how Mary Kate Olsen dresses. Sydney loves textured knits, geometric prints and simple embellishments and accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment