Friday, November 15, 2013

Project Runway Mystery



Hello, my name is Tamara Jackson; I’m one of the many stylists, who participated in the #Project Runway photo shoot at my school. My inspiration for the photo shoot was Modern-Retro; I love mixing themes, styles and patterns, it creates a dynamic ambiance amongst anything. I also included black balloons to enhance the atmosphere I wanted to portray in my photos. The photo shoot room was set in Dramatic Lighting; therefore the light focused on the center of what was photographed and faded along the perimeter.
Based on my research I found a few designers for the wardrobe selection, a burgundy, faux fur shawl designed my Season 1 finalist, Kara Saun; a teal, blouse designed by Season 8 contestant, #Valerie Mayen, and as for my skirt the designer remains a mystery.  I am hoping you, the viewers can help find this #mystery designer for a beautiful, metallic sliver, high- waist, crocodile embossed skirt. To accent this amazing assemble I used a chunky sliver necklace and black, patent leather, #Lanvin pumps.
            My models’ name is Candyce Clines, a gifted jewelry designer, debuting her line in Feb 2014. My brilliant photographer, Kenny Rivera, who also, is pursuing a career in Fashion Photography. Both designer and model contributed greatly to my photo shoot; Kenny gave excellent direction and angle suggestions, well, Candyce executed beautifully, bringing life to every shoot.
            If you would like further information about the two designers mention, Kara Saun website, http://www.karasaun.com and Valerie Mayen website, http://www.yellowcakeshop.com





No comments:

Post a Comment