Saturday, August 31, 2013

ALL ABOARD!!!

Traveling In Style

This past week, Dani, Monty, and Aimee from the In House Promotions Class created a new a window on the Fashion Floor (3rd floor) in the 10UN building.
Featuring fashion designer: Lauren Barisic 


The theme for this window was a vintage train station in Scotland. The setting highlights Lauren's plaid and leather designs in a classy and sophisticated way! 





Who knew you could travel with such style?

Great job Ladies! I cannot wait to see the next window you design! 
And if you haven't yet, stop by and check out the window before the new one goes up! 





8 comments:

  1. Check us out! I'm so proud of the team, you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the window! Great Job! I cannot wait to see next weeks window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this window! Reminds me of Scotland. You ladies did a wonderful job transforming the 3rd floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this. Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. blood, sweat, and tears ladies!!!! D.A.M. Team WE DID it again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the elements in this display! It brings out the vision and lifestyle of the collection and brings out the creative minds that Ai beholds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the display! Such a creative idea to pair the clothing with a Scottish train station.Its always exciting to see what you ladies come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the window. It is amazing and thank you ladies for all your hard work!You ladies can create a whole different world inside the fashion window.

    ReplyDelete