Friday, December 13, 2013

hello glamour!


I am so excited to have been given the chance to do another shoot with Project Runway garments! This time I chose a dress by Casanova who designed this garment during All Stars. On the show, the garment came with a gold belt which I decided to take away during the shoot to add more emphasis on the beautiful embroidery on this dress as well as to create more a subtle and feminine look, totally opposite of my other photoshoot. My model for this dress, is my very own classmate, Devi. Devi naturally has beautiful eyes and skintone that I felt would bring out the tones of this garment, and so it did! I kept this look very feminine, classy, and wanted to do a typical glamour/head shot. My photographer for this was Lyn Aldana, who did a perfect job at capturing the beauty of this garment and my model.



No comments:

Post a Comment