Friday, December 13, 2013

Red Hotness


Hello, this is my second photo shoot. I am Devi Ratnasari, a Fashion Marketing & Management student. I have participated in a photo-shoot with the garments that I styled for Project Runway Season 7, which let me create a different style and gave a new look for this photo-shoot. The beautiful, Haeni Ulfa had modeled for the shoot.
This time I got helped by two extremely talented photographers, Kenny and Blyth who were exceptionally co-operative and we totally had a blast on the sets. This is this the second time I shot with Ulfa and we had a wonderful time working together on make-up and designing the props in order to match the theme for our photo shoot.

I have been highly inspired by the concept of Spanish Rose and Gatsby 1920s make-up tutorials by the talents You Tuber, Michelle Phan. She started her tutorials for makeup long ago; she has flawless skin and can exactly predict what would suit Asian women. One of the best looks would be to don a red outfit with red lips and smokey eyes; this sort of make up would truly complement each other.

The beautiful backless dress designed by Ben Chmura from Project Runway Season 7. Many of his early works are tied to literary themes including collections inspired by Wizard of Oz, Little Red Riding Hood, the established designers such as Nicholas Gheisquiere and Marc Jacobs. The garment is beautifully executed and has a quirky side to it, Ben has used pop art print for inside of the garment and it gives an amazing final finish with the garments red hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment