Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Her Hair at the Re-Vamping of Project Runway Garments #2

The inspiration for this photo shoot came from my favorite fairy tale Rapunzel. I decided to create a modern version of the fairy tale and give it an edgy attitude. For the hair I chose to have a very long blonde ombre braid. For the makeup I chose to have somewhat of a plain face with bold mascara and a plum lip. I had the privilege of wearing a camel colored blazer designed by Olivier Green. The coat was very comfortable and fit well. Above the slit pockets the blazer has a long horizontal zipper that allowed me to play with during the shoot. The photographer was Gabriela Herrera. She did an amazing job and we both had a lot of fun with this shoot, and we worked very well together. This was yet again a great experience of the re-vamping of the Project Runway garments. Take a look and I hope you all enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment