Thursday, June 6, 2013

Monty At The Bistro 10UN!

 Hello Everyone!
This is Monty from the Public Relations and Promotions Class here at The Art Institute of California- San Francisco! I wanted to give a very special shout out to our school's Culinary Department. Today our class dined at the fabulous Bistro 10UN , which is the restaurant hosted by students of Culinary Management. I really enjoyed my lunch and the service I received. Each dish was rich with flavor, content and color. I started with a Shaved Spring mix of Vegetables topped with Lemon Vinaigrette. For my main course I chose to have Sautéed Shrimp, Potatoe-Celery Root Purée, Avacado-Radish Salsa and a Green Almond Sauce. For dessert I had a Strawberry Short Cake w/ Whipped Creme Fraiche, Fried Mint and an Assortment of Berries! Can you say yummy? I can't wait to see what they'll be serving at the StyleWOW Fashion Show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment